Commercial Flooring Installation
Offering commercial flooring installation services in Manchester, Gloucester, & Beverly, MA
The flooring in your commercial office or building covers a lot of space. That space is typically high traffic, so having the right flooring matters. In addition to ensuring your floors are durable, the aesthetic is important as well. Old, failing flooring is an eyesore. With beautiful new flooring, your commercial space can be transformed. It’s easy and cost-effective to do when you hire George All Pro Flooring!
Commercial Flooring Installation Experts
All our installers have extensive experience in installing commercial flooring. Our team is licensed and bonded and has all the skills and equipment necessary to complete a seamless installation. We’ve worked with many businesses in Manchester and the surrounding areas, providing them with precise and accurate installations. We’ve transformed countless spaces from drab to stunning.
What to Consider When Choosing New Flooring for Your Office
Investing in new flooring for your office is a smart move. When you begin your project, there are several questions to start with to ensure you choose the best fit for your spaces.
- Are your floors considered high traffic areas?
- How will the new flooring complement the aesthetics of the space?
- Is maintenance a concern?
- What is your budget?
- Are there any concerns with moisture or water?
Answering these questions provides you with a good start on designing your office flooring.
What Material Is Right for Your Space?
Once you have narrowed down your specifications, it’s time to choose the type of flooring for your commercial building. We offer a variety of materials, including:
- Tile (ceramic, porcelain, marble, quartz, and granite): highly durable, water-resistant, and low maintenance
- Carpet: budget-friendly and comfortable
- Hardwood flooring: stunning and hardy
- Laminate flooring: cost-effective and resistant to wear and tear, moisture, and scratching
We’ve helped companies design commercial flooring projects in Manchester, Gloucester, and Beverly for nearly a decade. We’ll provide you with useful insights on how each material holds up and help you decide what flooring fits your budget.
Why Choose George All Pro Flooring for Commercial Flooring Installation
- You’ll find a large selection of materials.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
- We hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
- We’re professional installers that get the job done right.
- We offer plenty of options to fit your budget.
- We’re a local small business that supports our community.
Ready to change your commercial flooring? Contact us today for a free quote.